14.2.09

God is Good

Hmm... I'm finally back at home in front of my computer.

I feel sad and at the same time happy right now.

Happy because I have a job now at a construction company.

Everything's going perfect, even though the work is very tiring.

I have lots of friends now.

They are all so kind.

Hmm...

I'm confused.

There are a lot of beautiful girls in the place where I work.

And they are all very kind to me.

I don't know who I will pursue in love.

As of now, I am just being friendly to all of the girls.

Hmm...

Suddenly I have a lot of friends and contacts.

My Japanese boss is very kind.

My superiors are also very kind.

They teach me lots of things, from the morning till the afternoon.

I feel at home at the site in Laguna.

My company is very stable and has lots of projects.

Batangas, Laguna, Surigao, Palawan, Cagayan de Oro, Vietnam, Thailand

Where would I be assigned next?

Hmm...

My sickness is finally defeated.

Didn't I tell you?

I have TB these past 6 months. :heh:

I am coughing up blood before, but now no more.

I kept it a secret all this time.

From 110 lbs, I am now 131 lbs!

Sad?

Hmm...

I think I'm just feeling sentimental and optimistic all at the same time.

Of course I still don't have a Valentines date yet.

But I have a lot of prospects.

Today, Valentine's Day,

the company had a little party for all the singles in the company.

What a fun filled day!!

God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment