I started my training in Autocad 2009. Autocad 2009 is a drawing program, a computer aided design software to be exact, made by Autodesk that allows the user to make technical drawings with a high degree of accuracy. It is highly demanded by employers that they recruit somebody with knowledge in Autocad. I got a schedule of Tuesday and Thursday, from 6am to 9pm.
October 31, 2008
I went home with my dad to Quezon province to visit the grave of my dear Lola. We took the A&B Bus liner. The whole trip took more than 6 hrs. Lola must be very happy in heaven that I visited her. We went home on November 2 Sunday. The Superlines bus company is still plying the roads, I felt happy that the bus company I rode with my Lola 15 years ago when I visited Quezon the first time is still operational. Brings back a lot of memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment