Change, the only thing that's permanent in this world is change itself. Everything changes, including me. I'm changing targets, if before my targets are within just a simple game, Ragnarok, HAHA!! Now my goals are bigger and perhaps, even larger than life. Change has dawned upon me, just like how change has dawned upon America with the election of Obama. I am moving forward, new header, new text. The mistakes I did, I just charge them to experience. To all the people I messed up with in Ragnaboards, no hard feelings, we had some heated arguments, but I learned a lot of things from you guys, so thanks a lot. If you still hate me, then too bad, you lost. You are all forgiven. HAHA!! This is just the beginning, the time for talk is over, its time for some action. God, please grant me wisdom.
So I'm pursuing bigger goals, but I think my body is not yet 100% fully recovered from my sickness. Yes my friends, I am very sick when I took the Mechanical Engineering board exams last October 14 and 15, it was a miracle that I passed. To God be all the glory. As of now I'm still recuperating, I think I'm at 75% recovered. However, I still can't workout as I used to before. Today I just do light workouts, usually stretching and light loads. God please make me stronger.
I want to work already but I think my body needs more time to rest, but there is a coming Job Fair in November 14 and 15 in my alma mater Mapua. It is hard for me to pass that up. I guess I'll just have to push myself to the limits once again. They say that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Besides, what's life without hurdles? HAHA!! Just keep having faith to the Lord. There is nothing I cannot do with God on my side.
My friends always say that I have high standards in choosing a girlfriend. Maybe they're right. Usually, men like me get to have a girlfriend/wife in the place where they work or study. But not me. It's not that I don't have the courage to ask a girl, but it's just that I don't want to lower my standards. You see, I think some men tend to lower their standards because they are desperate to find a mate, so when a classmate or officemate comes along, they immediately cling to that girl, even if that girl does not meet his standards in the first place. Also, by pursuing the girl of my dreams, I avoid hurting other girl's feelings by not getting into a relationship with them which can end miserably in the near future. So if I muster all of my courage to come up to a girl, that only means that I am dead serious, because I have found the one. God help me on this one.
Today I visited my Apo Oli in Pampanga. She congratulated me for passing, and as a reward she gave me an envelope containing 1000 pesos. God, please take care of her.
And most of all, NO PAIN NO GAIN!! NO GUTS NO GLORY!!
So I'm pursuing bigger goals, but I think my body is not yet 100% fully recovered from my sickness. Yes my friends, I am very sick when I took the Mechanical Engineering board exams last October 14 and 15, it was a miracle that I passed. To God be all the glory. As of now I'm still recuperating, I think I'm at 75% recovered. However, I still can't workout as I used to before. Today I just do light workouts, usually stretching and light loads. God please make me stronger.
I want to work already but I think my body needs more time to rest, but there is a coming Job Fair in November 14 and 15 in my alma mater Mapua. It is hard for me to pass that up. I guess I'll just have to push myself to the limits once again. They say that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Besides, what's life without hurdles? HAHA!! Just keep having faith to the Lord. There is nothing I cannot do with God on my side.
My friends always say that I have high standards in choosing a girlfriend. Maybe they're right. Usually, men like me get to have a girlfriend/wife in the place where they work or study. But not me. It's not that I don't have the courage to ask a girl, but it's just that I don't want to lower my standards. You see, I think some men tend to lower their standards because they are desperate to find a mate, so when a classmate or officemate comes along, they immediately cling to that girl, even if that girl does not meet his standards in the first place. Also, by pursuing the girl of my dreams, I avoid hurting other girl's feelings by not getting into a relationship with them which can end miserably in the near future. So if I muster all of my courage to come up to a girl, that only means that I am dead serious, because I have found the one. God help me on this one.
Today I visited my Apo Oli in Pampanga. She congratulated me for passing, and as a reward she gave me an envelope containing 1000 pesos. God, please take care of her.
And most of all, NO PAIN NO GAIN!! NO GUTS NO GLORY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment