Just a tip, always turn ON your windows firewall. Lately I have been having problems with my computer, my sound driver always disappears after 10 minutes, and my internet connection fails after exactly 2 hrs. Weird huh? My makeshift solution is to start all the programs that I need before the 10 minutes grace period ends. Before, I always have to turn on both of my media players (windows and K-lite), RO, and youtube in Firefox. LOL! And everytime the internet connection is cut off, I have to restart my PC and repeat the whole process! Sounds pretty cumbersome right? Yeah! I got tired of it after some time. I noticed that my firewall is off, so I turned it on, and poof! my problems just disappeared. I tried searching for viruses, malwares, trojans, etc. using nod32 and AVG but found none. So I concluded that this might be a case of remote hacking. Someone is hacking my PC and causing me great trouble. Anyway, what's past is past and it's a good thing my problem is solved already. Thank you for reading.
11.1.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment