6.1.08

Mission Accomplished!

This post is a little late. Last December 15, 2007, Saturday, was the last day of exams. This is the most crucial part, before I become 100% eligible for graduation this coming February 2008. The subject; Review. Before the exams, my classmates are already cheering and congratulating me because they say that I am sure to pass this one last blockade. They have a reason to congratulate me because I am top two in the class. But I don't want to relax, I want to make sure I pass this final exam to seal my victory. It's a little hard to review with all those people bugging me, some whose intentions are not clear. Anyway, when the exams came I did by best. I already forgot my score for the finals but I remember that I am 65% overall. The passing is 60%. I passed with flying colors. Here at Mapua, it's very hard to get a grade of one or a hundred percent. I felt very relieved. It looks like I will be having a great Christmas free of any worries. Our professor shook hands with those who passed, while playing the graduation theme. Already I could feel the spirit of celebration. Four and a half years of tension trying to beat deadlines have passed at last.

1 comment: