27.4.08

Is Poverty in the Philippines The Government's Fault?

Yes the government is at fault because it is very corrupt. I watched the documentaries of I-Witness, and based on that, I think that no matter what they do, no matter how hard they work, they will always fail to rise out of poverty. We must face reality. These people need help badly, in their case, they are not in control of their destiny. Helplessness is a reality we have to face, we cannot just blame them and tell them to work harder if they want to rise out of poverty. Corruption must be destroyed at all cost if this country is to progress. Start with the young ones. Teach them honor and dignity.


But from what I am seeing at how cheaters justify their erroneous acts, they are filthy, slimy criminals in the making. They are like baby crocodiles today, and I hope that when they grow up they don't become huge crocodiles that will devour this country's resources. If Jose Rizal is to read their replies in Midgard Congress, he would be disgusted at how they adhere to corruption. They must be put in a correctional or rehab. The culture of corruption must be stopped EVERYWHERE, not just IRL, but also in cyberspace. Why? Because cyberspace is the new "hang out" of the modern people. If they cheat because they are granted anonymity by the internet, then what makes them different from the corrupt politicians who squander money behind our cloudy system?

http://ragnaboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?showtopic=88306&st=70&p=1926751&#entry1926751

No comments:

Post a Comment