27.4.08

Noir; A Review Full of Spoilers ^_^V

Just finished watching Noir. I liked the plot, since I am fond of conspiracies. New World Order Conspiracy, the Illuminati = Les Soldats. Some aspects of the plot are actually taken from NWO. Great soundtrack and voice acting. Very good anime I should say, but there is one thing lacking for me. There is very little or no blood.

I am almost ready to accept the ending, but something always have to leave me hanging. In the very last part, as they were heading out of the Manor, the top leaders of the Soldats were there. They are both injured but seemed ok. They let Kirika and Mireille pass. Kirika and Mireille plans to live a peaceful life. Now here is what left me hanging, during the very last scene, the watch of the Soldats were shown, and the music is played once again. Then after a while, two shots were heard. THE END.

Now I wanna know if they are alive or not. Were they shot as they were going back? I suddenly remembered what Breffort, one of the Soldats, said on ep 23, "You know too much, and the Soldats do not leave dangerous elements alone." I hope those shots were just nothing, and Kirika and Mireille are alive. Please tell me what happened to them.

I will post what I think happened. I think that they are alive. Those gunshots at the end are nothing more but a salute to the True Noirs. Why I think that way? First is that the Soldats went to the Manor without bodyguards as shown in the last episode. Also, sending bodyguards to the Manor is somewhat of a disrespect to tradition, and as shown in the last episode, they still care about the tradition. Second, they are still strong and very capable, if the Soldats tried to attack them, they are sure to evade. The only problem I see is that they are unarmed. So overall I think it's a happy ending. They are now back in Paris having tea together.

http://ragnaboards.levelupgames.ph/index.php?showtopic=14389&st=5880&p=2030617&#entry2030617

No comments:

Post a Comment