11.5.08

Banned For No Apparent Reason

Last May 9, 2008, My DF account got banned. Look at my DF account and tell me where did I spam. I asked Yralyn to PM Nirvelli to ask why I got banned. She said that i got banned for spamming emoticons. Yeah right. Where? I believe I got banned for posting my last topic. Even mod Yoko Ono/Choco Milkshake does not believe I was spamming the boards. Some mods here are bot/cheater sympathizers. One/some of the mods must have been hit really hard by that topic, like this.

My last topic:

My last posts before I got banned:



You be the judge.
















I warned them over and over again of the consequences of having hired a bot/cheater sympathizer as a mod. Now my speculations are starting to become reality.

Here are their replies:

[quote name='Chocolate Milkshake' date='Mar 10 2008, 10:29 PM' post='1841694']
*had an urge to post while emotionally recuperating*

Though I didn't choose the candidates alone (I picked the applicants of my choice, but again, the other moderators also voted, ayt?), I (and another moderator I won't be mentioning) know most of these candidates personally.

It doesn't automatically mean, though, that they can be trusted in the boards in terms of performance -- but why would they try to spy things, trying to ruin their own reputation in the presence of someone they know for about a year or more (Unless the person wanted to ruin it from the start)? O_o
[/quote]


[quote name='Nirvelli Sakray' date='Mar 11 2008, 03:11 AM' post='1842159']
Dont worry about that Dong Feng i have my spies all over the bad side looking out for me too. And if any of the newbies do something wrong they will feel the punishment straight from LU
[/quote]


[quote name='Chocolate Milkshake' date='Mar 11 2008, 06:28 PM' post='1845132']
We had one moderator who was kicked out sometime after the GMs learned that he was a botter and when we knew that he worked as a Mod so he can have some supplies for his botted characters (how? Why, we won't tell because if I do, the other botters will push through on becoming a mod on the next opening :lol:). I'm not allowed to tell such, but anyway, it isn't in detail. :) Anyway, geh, here I go again, replied as requested. >_< [/quote]
















[quote name='Eclair' date='Mar 30 2008, 07:38 PM' post='1919532']
Like again, if the admins would learn that they are what you call "agents from the dark side", then they're automatically out of the team. ^_^
[/quote]

2 comments:

  1. You call Milkshake and Nirvelli Bot sympathizers just because they of the very weak comments that they posted?
    After what they have done for RB and the game given their limited resource.
    Dint if ever occur to you that maybe you got banned because of your attitude? the fact when you dont get what you want you whine and flame like a crybaby?
    You push your comments to the limits and act so High and mighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I did not call them that. I just showed their post as assurance from them, and that my concern is a real and legitimate one. They acknowledged my concern and that's the only reason why I posted their replies. They are not the bot sympathizers I am talking about. If you just read carefully, I concluded that someone is hit pretty hard by my last topic, because my account was banned shortly after posting my last topic. High and mighty, well that's nice to hear, I didn't thought that my aura encompasses the internet. It is just your imagination, if that is your opinion, then fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but not to their own facts. When you post a comment, please identify yourself properly. Don't be a coward. Comments by a coward is nothing but trash. You are lucky I replied to your comment, even if you did not even understand a morsel of the topic.

    ReplyDelete