10.6.08

Thousand Steps

Today I decided to make a diary. Someday when I grow old, I want to have something to reminisce. Memory is only as good as the brain that contains it, and we all know that the brain's capacity deteriorate as we age. But if we put all of our experiences in writing, memories are immortalized.

June 09, 2008 Monday
In the morning, I opened the computer and did my usual things. Browse Ragnaboards, click ads in Bux.to, click my cities, open my YM, check my mail, and write in my blog. My father went to my Lola's wake at around 9 am. My mother and sisters are busy doing laundry and cooking.

After eating lunch and taking a nap, me and my father went to my Lola's wake at around 2:30. I saw our neighbor, who lives across the street, who helped us bring Lola to the hospital. As usual he is cheerful, but condoling. At the wake, I lighted another two candles because the first set of candles are already burned out. My Tito said that until this morning, the candles, which I lighted yesterday, are still burning. My Tito Floro, his wife and children are there. My Lola Tini, and m aunt is also there, and we chatted with them. Lola Tini is my late grandmother's younger sister.

At 6pm, my father and I went back to our house, to have an early dinner. At around 7:30pm, all of us, went to the wake. Many people came. Then at 12:30 am, we headed back home.
Today is sunny and hot.

June 10, 2008 Tuesday
We went to the cemetery at around 12:30 pm, this is the last day of my Lola's remains in Manila. She will be brought back to her hometown in Quezon province. My Tito Jing came to fetch her remains. The coffin was loaded into the van at around 4:30 pm after all the necessary paperworks was done. At around 3:30 pm, I went to the review center to attend. I'm not feeling well that day, my energy is low. But I still pushed myself to attend class. Everything went smoothly.
Today is sunny and hot.

June 11, 2008 Wednesday
My Father and my youngest sister went to Quezon Province to accompany Lola in her final resting place. I was not allowed to come along because I have a review class to attend to.

I attended the review center today. Nothing significant happened.
Today is sunny and hot, but it rained in the late afternoon.

June 12, 2008 Thursday
I did not go to review today because my lungs feel heavy and I do not want to aggravate my situation by traveling across the polluted Metro, and walking at least 1km walking to and fro. I stayed at home playing games.
Today is sunny and hot.

June 13, 2008 Friday
10:06:30. My father texted me, he said Grandmother's remains have already been buried.
Today is sunny and hot

June 15, 2008 Sunday
Resumed my daily exercise routine after being sick for more than a week.
Today is sunny and hot.

June 16, 2008 Monday
Everything is back to normal, my health, my exercise routine, my study routine. Perfect.
Today is sunny and hot.

June 17, 2008 Tuesday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
Today is sunny and hot but it rained in the afternoon.

June 18, 2008 Wednesday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
Today is sunny and hot but it rained in the afternoon

June 19, 2008 Thursday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
Today is sunny and hot but it rained in the afternoon (quite a strong one)
Also got interested about HAARP. Planning to research about it in the near future.

June 20, 2008 Friday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
There was a fire in 5th ave. Caloocan City, the LRT had to pass that station to avoid smoke.
Cloudy sky, but with a few sunshine.

June 21, 2008 Saturday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
I took the weekly exam in the review center. I think I did well. I'll know my score on Monday.
I got my birth certificate from my uncle.
Cloudy sky, but with a very few sunshine in the afternoon.

June 22, 2008 Sunday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
Very stormy day, from dusk till night. Typhoon Fengshen/Frank

June 23, 2008 Monday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
No classes in Review center, prof stranded due to typhoon yesterday.
Hot and sunny.

June 24, 2008 Tuesday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
Manila day, did not got to review center, but there were classes.
Hot and sunny

June 25, 2008 Wednesday
Same as yesterday, nothing special, but still perfect.
Attended review center.
Hot and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment