17.11.07

The Rising; Nostalgic About the Future


This is my first time to write in a blog. My first post is actually just a research about how people try to suppress the truth, so I really cannot call that a personal post. Blogging looks like a great way to keep track of things, so I want to use blogging to keep track of my progress in life. I never kept a diary before, so this is really something very new to me. So what's up with my title? Why is it that my first personal post is entitled "The Rising"? Well, "The Rising" pertains to my greatest ambitions, and how I will make them a reality. I am a graduating mechanical engineering student, and somehow, I can already feel the nostalgia. All hopes are up for the future.

Aside from getting rich (who doesn't want that?), I want to be able to fly by becoming a pilot. Or, go around the world to see magnificent scenery. Particularly, I want to go to Japan. As an anime fan, I want to go there, to see if what anime tells about Japan is really true or not. Also, I love to live in big cities, very cosmopolitan and somewhat futuristic. Aside from being able to fly a jet plane, I also plan to help the needy people of the Philippines and be able to contribute something for humanity. I got plans for that already, I plan to help the poor by giving them livelihood, like a small store/stall selling food items. Street foods are common in the Philippines, cheap and delicious, but sad to say, the cleanliness isn't top priority. I'll just have to teach them the proper way of food handling then.

Whatever kind of person I will become in the future depends on my actions in the present. As of now, I just want to finish my last four subjects before I graduate.

LOL! I told you this is my first time to write a blog so you might not find anything interesting yet. Who cares about other people's lives and dreams anyway?

The place in the picture is Chinatown Binondo in Manila where I used to walk to reach school.

No comments:

Post a Comment