9.10.08

Crossing the Boundary


It seems that some mods have no idea where their control ceases. They have no right to tell me, or anybody else what to put in our blogs. They accused me of promoting other games, and so I was banned from the boards. My only fault is an oversized sig, and not what they accuse me of. Tell me, based on my sig, what game am I promoting? If they judged my account based on the content of my blog, then they might as well ban everyone who advertises their blogs in their sigs. By the way, thanks to Shana for defending me. I got this idea from her. Thanks!

My dear mods, you just crossed the boundary. It's pretty obvious now how desperate you are in trying to get rid of me, the freedom fighter. How low could you possibly get? Well that's good, it is an indication that I managed to shake up the whole management tree of the treacherous company. Mission objectives achieved. Take away my account, I'd rather die than beg for its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment