7.10.08

Philippine Ragnarok Online (pRO) Bans Good Players

When I opened my Dong Feng account today, it is permanently banned. I know the reason why, and I am already expecting something like this to happen. What took them so long? HAHA!! In the past few weeks, I upped my criticism against the treacherous company. All they care about is just money. That line has been said over and over again, not just by me, but by everyone else who plays pRO. pRO has become one big botter's paradise thanks to our lazy money grubbing GMs. I hold no grudge against our mods, they are just players like me. They can't do anything about the situation. But the administrators of the forums are the GMs themselves, and I am sure they are well aware of the situation for months now, they just chose not to do anything.

To make the long story short, I got banned for telling them what is wrong in their system. (Just look at my previous blog posts to get an idea) I can conclude that this mission is a success, the objective is achieved, they finally noticed their grave short comings, that for years, they chose to turn a blind eye on. Although they can't accept the truth right now, I know that sooner or later they'll be able to accept it. The feeling is great getting banned for a good cause. I'm not just gonna fade away, my legacy will continue.


In the picture is proof of what I have done for this game. I have already sent thousands of bot screenshots from Thor days up to now. I have done so much to help the company, giving suggestions for the betterment of the community, catching bots, helping newbies, defending them on some of their mistakes, others have done so much too, and yet the company chose to betray us in the name of more profits. Money is all that they cared for. For them, Money is their god.

Right now, I'm just too busy to make this post long, after all RO is not my life. So goodbye for now. And oh, by the way, please do check out iRO Valkyrie server. It has 100% experience and drop rates, and unlike pRO's F2P servers, the rare items actually drop from monsters. Enjoy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. i didn't experience being banned, but i do understand your situation. and yeah, like you i've left pRO behind.

    ReplyDelete