I found my name in the list. That means I passed! Words ain't enough to express how I feel right now, so Ill just leave you with this song. All of those sacrifices, sleepless nights, downed body and mind, my dream is now within my reach...
Shining Inside the Storm by Chihiro Yonekura
(08th MS Team)
You see the dream shining through the storm
Hang on to it now! Don't let it go.
All I want is to take those wings on your back
Those wounded angel wings, and gently...
pull them close to me
Newborn in a corner of the endless blue sky
The dream is there, and even though it may now be small
No matter how strong the wind blow
Or how icy they may be
Those winds can never erase the dream that shines.
The dream that shines in your heart.
You see the dream shining through the storm
Hang on to it now! Don't let it go.
All I want is to take those wings on your back
Those wounded angel wings, and gently...
pull them close to me...
List of Mechanical Engineering Board Exam Passers
To give you an idea, of what I looked like while I took the exams, I looked like this. Thank God I passed the exams. I can now finally rest and recuperate.
Shining Inside the Storm by Chihiro Yonekura
(08th MS Team)
You see the dream shining through the storm
Hang on to it now! Don't let it go.
All I want is to take those wings on your back
Those wounded angel wings, and gently...
pull them close to me
Newborn in a corner of the endless blue sky
The dream is there, and even though it may now be small
No matter how strong the wind blow
Or how icy they may be
Those winds can never erase the dream that shines.
The dream that shines in your heart.
You see the dream shining through the storm
Hang on to it now! Don't let it go.
All I want is to take those wings on your back
Those wounded angel wings, and gently...
pull them close to me...
List of Mechanical Engineering Board Exam Passers
Update:
I just received my scores from the PRC.
Powerplant Engineering--81%
Mathematics--87%
Machine Design--85%
Rating--84.3%
Not bad. Passing is 70%
I just received my scores from the PRC.
Powerplant Engineering--81%
Mathematics--87%
Machine Design--85%
Rating--84.3%
Not bad. Passing is 70%

No comments:
Post a Comment